To foster a sense of belonging, to reduce bullying, to promote a sense of equality and for practicality Sky Academy requires all students to wear uniform.
- Each student is provided with a Sky hoodie and polo shirt free of charge. Additional polo shirts may be bought from Debbie at reception.
- Students may wear any trousers, or knee-length shorts that are plain black without logos.
- Black shoes or trainers must be worn.
- Students should have trainers to wear for PE lessons. These do not have to be black.
- Kit will be provided when competing in school sports matches, or taking part in learning through adventure activities that require specialist clothing.
If you are struggling to fund any aspect of the school uniform please contact Anna Roden PFSA.