Am I Entitled to Free School Meals?

If your child is entitled to free school meals you can register through the local authority. You can register your child for Free School Meals if you are in receipt of any of these benefits:

  • Income Support
  • Income based Jobseeker's allowance
  • Income related employment and support allowance
  • Support under par VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • The guarantee element of state pension credit
  • Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
  • Working Tax Credit 'run-on' - the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.

For further information please contact the school office.